Frequently asked questions
Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Number One Shoes. If you wish to contact us please do so via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to all queries within 48 hours.
Our website is intended to provide general information about Number One Shoes and the products and services we offer. While we make every effort to supply accurate information on this site, occasionally errors and omissions may occur. When using this site, you are solely responsible for any actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed through, this site. Number One Shoes does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may result, directly or indirectly, from content on this site. Number One Shoes reserves the right to make changes to the content on this site at any time and without notice.
To the extent permitted by law, Number One Shoes makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer bugs or viruses, accuracy or availability of this website or any other website.
Please note that this site has some hyperlinks to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not imply that Number One Shoes checks, approves or endorses the third party site. Number One Shoes is not responsible for the availability of these links, the content on third party sites, or their privacy principles, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
i. Payment Options
We currently accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and American Express. All transactions are processed using a secure online payment facility.
When shopping or registering online with Number One Shoes all of your details are secure and are only used for the purpose of the fulfillment of the transaction. On the Number One Shoes website and during the checkout process you can register and become a VIP member of Number One Shoes. The benefits of registering include receiving regular emails containing deals and promotions and unique member only offers. Your shopping address details will be saved for future ease and you will also have access to your transaction history.
iii. Your Contract With Us
When you place an order with Number One Shoes, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an order confirmation by e-mail to confirm that we have received and accepted your order, which indicates that a contract has been made between us. We will take a payment authorisation from you when we accept your order. We will take the actual payment for the shipped product(s) from you when your order is dispatched. In the unlikely event that some of the goods in your order are no longer available, we will only take the amount owing and release the remaining authorisation. In the event that no items in your order are shipped we will not complete the payment that has been authorised and the payment will be released to the account it originated from once your bank has expired the payment authorisation. Please note this timescale varies depending on your bank. In any instance when not all of your order is shipped we will contact you to advise that the goods are no longer available.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to be placed for any commercial, business or resale purposes. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to have been placed fraudulently.
Please note that you may only purchase products from this site if you are at least 18 years old.
The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products, and your products may vary slightly from those images.
All prices and delivery charges listed on www.numberoneshoes.co.nz are in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) and are inclusive of New Zealand GST. All prices are correct when published. Please note that we reserve the right to alter prices and delivery charges at any time for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order. Please note that online and in-store pricing may differ.
This site contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products on this site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products which you have ordered, we will inform you in writing of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions.
We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience online. All payments via our sites are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy. We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from DPS (Direct Payment Solutions) to process online transactions. DPS is also certified AIS and PCI Level 1 compliant. Number One Shoes does not store your credit card details.
You can help to protect your details from unauthorised access by logging out each time you finish using the site, particularly if you are doing so from a public or shared computer.
You can now use your Q Card to make online purchases at numberoneshoes.co.nz* and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase.
On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period. Click here for current offer terms and conditions.
To use Q Card online simply select 'Credit Card' as your payment type when you checkout, enter your Q Card number, expiry date and CVV number. (Your CVV number is a 3 digit number displayed on the back of your Q Card.)
What is Q Card?
Q Card is the ideal shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays^ at thousands of stores nationwide.
To find out more about Q Card, or to apply online, please visit qcard.co.nz.
*Purchases from numberoneshoes.co.nz will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan.
^Information about Q Card: A minimum purchase amount may be required. Account fees may vary. Available on Flexi Payment, Fixed Instalment or EFTPOS Plans. For interest free only deals, monthly payments may be required throughout interest free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of payment holiday or interest free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
Other than connecting to the Number One Shoes website by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to Number One Shoes website servers by any means. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with our website or services and their associated software, hardware and servers in any way. You also agree not to modify or otherwise use any content or service on the Number One Shoes website for public, commercial or business purposes. Furthermore, you agree not to use our site in any inappropriate or unlawful way.
Number One Shoes owns, or is permitted to use, all copyright and other intellectual property in this site and in the material published on it. Everything on this site, unless otherwise stated, is copyrighted.
You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties, or for commercial or business purposes, any portion of this site without the express permission of Number One Shoes, and any such use may constitute an infringement of the owner’s rights.
This website, including any contract for the purchase of products through it, is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand. You agree that the courts of New Zealand will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
Applies to full priced items only. Excludes Sale, Clearance and Gift Cards.. Second item will be of equal or lesser value. Sizes and styles may vary by store.
Number One Shoes reserves the right to alter, modify or update these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Please do not make any assumption that the same terms will apply to future orders.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Follow us on Instagram and post a creative photograph of your pair of shoes, purchased from Number One Shoes with the hashtag #numberoneshoefie
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of New Zealand except the immediate families of;
a. employees of the Promoter; and
b. any company associated with this promotion.
3. Promotion commences on Monday 10 April and closes at date to be specified by the Promoter (“Promotional Period”).
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
6. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit. The judges' decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is one $50 Number One Shoes gift card, this is not transferable for cash.
8. If a winner fails to claim their refund within 14 days following notification of their win, the entitlement to a refund will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter may refuse to award a refund to any person who has, in its view:
a. acted in a fraudulent manner;
b. breached these Terms; or
c. gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to disqualify any entrant and/or replace or amend these terms or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss) suffered or incurred by an entrant (or any other person) as a result of or in connection with this or any promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. By entering this promotion each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
13. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the entries submitted for any purposes at its discretion, including (but not limited to) for any future promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
14. The Promoter is Number One Shoes Ltd of Level 4, Vodafone Building, Cnr Northcote & Taharoto Roads, Takapuna, Auckland 0622.
Applies to full priced items only. Excludes Sale, Clearance and Gift Cards. Half price item will be of equal or lesser value. Sizes and styles may vary by store.
The customer is responsible for entering correct delivery address details when ordering online. We are not able to provide a refund in instances where customers have provided incorrect delivery address details and subsequently items have become lost.